Edward Payne & Co Ltd was established by Edward in 2005 with the aim of building a tree surgery company with a strong reputation for quality workmanship and good customer care. After doing the work himself in the early years, Edward has now expanded to have four teams of arborists and two full time office staff whilst he has taken on a client facing and managerial role.
Our skilled climbing staff are NPTC qualified and tree work is carried out to BS3998 (2010) – the British Standard for professional arboriculture. Serving customers across South, West and Central London, as well as the home counties, it is our good reputation which acts as our greatest marketing tool. Whether you’re a residential or commercial client we aim to meet and exceed expectations whilst offering our services at competitive rates. Health and Safety is of paramount importance at Edward Payne and Co. We strictly adhere to industry guidelines to ensure the safety and well-being of both employees and members of the public. As well as having the necessary NPTC certifications, staff have First Aid training and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn at all times. In the event of an emergency, a First Aid kit is always available onsite. Risk Assessments are carried out prior to each job and Method Statements are provided where necessary. A copy of our full Health and Safety Policy is available upon request. Edward Payne and Co. has Public and Products’ Liability Insurance of £10,000,000 and Employers Liability Insurance of £10,000,000. Copies of the certificates are available upon request.
Our private residential clients provide around 70% of the tree work we undertake. Multiple references are available upon request. The remaining 30% of our work comes from commercial tree work we complete throughout London and the Home Counties. We constantly strive to exceed your expectations through our professional and timely services.Contact Us
Copyright © 2023 Edward Payne & Co.Ltd | Articles